Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's Already Thursday

Chris and I were so excited to continue to learn so much valuable information again today at Columbia. From mini lessons, conferring one on one and small groups, creating writing folders, making grids to keep track of student teaching points and improving on teacher feedback! I have taken pictures and typed as fast as I could on my iPad. (I have made a lot of progress with typing on this flat screen...that's for sure!) I have enjoyed every minute working and learning from my awesome staff members who have accompanied me here at Lucy Calkins. Lisa and Becky...I think we are all addicted to blogging now! Looking forward to going to Times Square tonight. Hoping to attend a Broadway show! One last day at the institute tomorrow. Sad it's coming to an end! Dana

4 comments:

  1. Great to hear about the action-packed week you are having......both in and out of the classroom! Look forward to next Thursday to hear about it all in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. Azzolina, this is Chase. I hope you had fun in New York. Can you be my teacher again next year? My little league tournament starts July 11th. We finished in 3rd place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chase! I will definitely make it to your baseball tournament! Thanks for writing on our blog! We are having a great time and learning a lot in New York. We went to Times Square yesterday and saw Sister Act on Broadway. I hope you are enjoying your summer! See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete