Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day Tres

Thanks to Sherry Fisher for reading and responding to my blog. What a special family. It was a beautiful, sunny day in New York. A favorite part of my day is the short trip each morning and afternoon on the subway. We have met some of the kindest and most interesting people. So many stories each could tell. As for the educational part of our day, we have moved on to how to write effective and interesting essays. The writing workshop concept is also becoming much more familiar and comfortable for us all. As for the rest of our collaboration this evening, I don't know if it can top yesterday's adventures in Central Park, but we'll sure try. I'll be back tomorrow. Diane

1 comment:

  1. Diane,
    We are so thrilled with the excellent teachers we have at Wilson. Our family is truly grateful for all of you and thrilled that you have opportunities like this one to discover new and exciting information.
    Welcome back to hot, sticky Milwaukee area!
    Sherry
    PS: I hope I didn't include any misplaced commas in my commenton your writing blog! :)

    ReplyDelete