Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hillbilly

Besides, #1... valuable bonding time with Wilson team members and #2... new ideas to keep students actively engaged in writing, today's highlights included yet another incredible outdoor Italian dinner and a 45 minutes run/walk in Central Park. The park was much more than I had anticipated. I enjoyed every moment. We are so very excited to share today's new knowledge with our vertical teams. Goodnight from hillbilly Chris (lost part of my tooth again). Is anyone reading this blog???

3 comments:

  1. Too funny, Chris! Sounds like y'all are having a terrrific time! Wish I could be there with you! Love all the pics and writing ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris! A good friend of mine is a doctor at Columbia. I can have him sneak you in for a patch job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris says, "Give me his name!". Dana

    ReplyDelete