Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 2

What a beautiful day it was today in New York. I didn't lose my Metro card today, so I am very happy. We learned lots again today in all the sessions I was in. We learned more about narrative writing and the workshop process itself. It is truly all starting to come together. I can't wait to share. As for the rest of the day, it was grand. We walked,strolled, and even jogged through Central Park. How cool was that! To finish the night, we sat outside at a lovely Italian cafe and collaborated as we ate wonderful cuisine. The butternut squash ravioli was to die for! Well, off to do my homework. I will report back tomorrow. Love, Diane

3 comments:

  1. Butternut squash ravioli...yum!! Sounds like a great trip. I can think of one your students in particular who isn't fond of writing...! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Sherry for reading and commenting on my blog. You made my day. It's great to know a Wilson family is following our adventures. We are so thrilled to be here, and are so excited to bring back great and engaging ways to write. My goal next year is to make sure Ethan is as fond of writing as he is of math and science! See you in September. Diane Beutin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry, please disregard the comma in the sentence about great writing. Diane

    ReplyDelete